Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Although all five countries destruction

Although all five countries destruction, lack of Ca Mau independence corner, but he promised me, ah! addicted stood the Imperial Garden, I did flowers. If normal, homogeneous soil at this time should be spent elm has blossomed it! simonii, Populus is also a flower, Fei Xu had it! see another day Prunus davidiana have blossomed, and followed Magnolia, apricot, dandelion geese in the North return, but I do? stand in Mikawa, and I will look at bubbling springs, flowing at the foot. This is the introduction of the palace Weihe water it! the snow with Zhongnanshan Cheonggyecheon, with Regency in colorful fallen flowers, walk through my heart. Weihe ah, Weihe! you import the Yellow River, flowing into the sea, can flow through my home, bring I have their news ah? How I wish I were a fallen leaf, falling in the water, with streams flowing rain, my thoughts I been thinking back to the home and over the Gong Wei, over walls, ride Guo Qin soil, back home, where the castle, where the mountains and rivers, it still? where the enemies, where Moncler the parents, whether Enron? but I can not change, because I was his, I do not want to go, because there have my own flesh and blood - my baby Fusu. think Fusu, I finally have some sad thoughts sunshine. right! he is my sunshine, he is my everything, I would like to use my all to in exchange for his happiness.
but he lives in Orient House, King would not let him come to see me, although I know every day, and work hard in school, martial arts, but I miss him like the sky of Fei Xu Ying heavy my heart. off under a mountain peach, full support of the flowers, a piece off, throw in the water, silently blessing Oh! wish you could take my greetings and thoughts turn the lakes to reach my country 10 distant bell tower ringing blow blow knocked my heart, eyes can not help but Meng Tiao, which I had good news of the big clock as my chest spines, others cheered, but I feel depressed, are the fall of the homeland? homeland homeland still have to have been bad luck, the ancestral temple still escape the ravages of water, how to make my mind Fuqin singing? much hope that he can take a look at my next move, even if nothing to say good! Let me see your eyes, let me peace of mind. night, he came with a king victorious smile, calm saying my name: But the pace is still solid. some words to me how Kai mouth ah! I'm your man, but I am also a parent of the baby Qi Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment