Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He was shocked, then smiled, in the hands of the people keep what purpose?

he was shocked, then smiled, in the hands of the people keep what purpose? I accidentally fell Zheng; also never expected, I whispered to sing shook the consequent change color, but he has all day panic, standing on the edge into the abyss, treading on thin ice This is my husband? Although Hiroo thousands of miles, but even I love the people that suspicion, all Jike, how can not let me heartache is not no water to clean the fish, no resettlement of people to police it! why he mouth the words always hanging all pale and weak at this point it? I was the last song he played was actually the couple's farewell , sat in his Humu open heart, pressing fiercely Chong Ying his eyes, I see that the people of his removal afraid of deer Lu sword - Jing Ke is the year in which according to legend under the spirits of the dead. I Yangqibozi and waiting Sorry, my baby, my mother would leave you to find your grandfather, your relatives, do not blame your father, He was just in a hurry, take good care of myself, my baby. I silence of stroking Herve Leger my Fusu orphan, mouth to sing: mountain Fu Su Yucong onions, water lotus exceptionally red, such a gentleman I was gone, case of a small wild child.goodbye to my baby. tears quietly panic in his little face 12 pity for the enemies of Qin, Qin unified the world of the cause of defamation, deceit blog, should put to death. read in many years of marital affection, you immediately set off, demoted from Xianyang Gong, and the other placed in the other hall. children also take into account the trace of feeling, pathetic, ridiculous ; I touched the baby's hair and faint to say. He nodded. out of Xianyang, not allowed to return here, Fusu will take care of me since I need not you say, you sing the anti-pope child song, after Qi allowed you to meet with them? Dianwai shouted, as should be the same as the old stuff thrown away. my tears are dripping down, he was a state, is really so narrow-minded, abuse of authority, on a pillow mat Attendants who not with the slightest pity pity! God! I done something wrong Qi Ji in the end? demoted from Xianyang Gong, Wei-bridge at the south bank of Imperial Villa reflection, since then, not allowed to enter the Xianyang Gong, are also not allowed to visit the Prince Fusu. Shane! nostalgia of watching a baby crying, a heartless away. even go have reasonable manner, even if the walk should be stable if the Mount, but still, gone were drawn to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment