Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A shrill voice sounded in the ears

A shrill voice sounded in the ears, it is Chuishou standing beside a guy in his say, I learned later he called Zhao Gao. Although he rude, but have come, let me use his body to put out the flames of revenge it; he their minds, perhaps not as detailed as ordinary people go through their children affair, let me a lifetime of tenderness to comfort his lonely soul. I finally leaned over and went: Ji Xie Qin Long-en! The look of joy that seemed like a victory to play, I was his trophy, I was his prisoner. He is a Megatron nations, nature festivals of the people, ah, I have not prepared last somehow, endure he was like a blazing summer sun ah? I do not know, my tears tell me that my life will no longer belong to me alone 8 Le 'hold to. light took Bao Qin, open box trunk. This is the name to the nations of the Citation Huang, linger without a break. I looked at it sympathetically, as if old friends meet general. Ji Qin Ji, called within the first, there is music for the Concert Ji, Qin properly, piano properly. Gua Ren and love to give this treasure Ji, Hope and Love Gua Ren Ji able to understand the feelings. knock me Christian Louboutin the word heart, sound of endless, holding the music, I kneel down deep, I smile for the first time emerged in the face night he, your visit Yi Kun Gong - he specifically selected for me The palace, our home, I gave him my first time.
I sing to him, he for me Fuzhang. every night our home is the sea of joy. mountain Fu Su Yucong onions, water Lotus exceptionally red, such a gentleman I was gone, case of a small wild child. I sing baby called Fusu it! husband - Ying Zheng. He hurried forward to wipe my tears, I pulled his hands, knees, eyes blink, face wet: > children, unrestrained, without intrigue. I would also hope that he is born, all the relatives were accompanied by the left and right, and blessed him ah to Alliance: do not mind one bit. Love Qi, a long repair bilateral friendly terms, so that no Bingxian hometown of Zai, not only Chenqie blessing is a blessing for the people of Qi. Kyi is willing to serve my life to do the Lord. rest assured, Gua Ren words, since when the honor and fulfill Ji Wang. I will be God's punishment so. when I learned that my homeland has been a mighty force of my husband's trampled on, my heart could not help the cramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment