Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goodbye my baby old friends

goodbye my baby old friends, and my morning till evening, with the sounds it pours, and drive away the countless lonely time 13 I do not hate him, even if he is a couple years of feeling ignored, banished into the marginized me, damsels my Fusu away from the side; I do not hate him, even if he is negative then vowed off Ju-Bing Qi one person sitting in a palace, with my hands that only the : cypress pine, hunger not for the meal. who makes the King of Qi Jian starve to death? full blame his employer misconduct! (complete text) (14) spent four days at home, the little girl finally today, Li Lin is go to school. Fact that her illness had completely recovered Sunday, only to Monday she was at no willing to go to class, seeing the fast final exam, she does not worry if do not study all day, as she finally remembered today to plan the scope of political test before rushing back to school. God knows she is X admitted how big. Li Lin ill wait on her the past few days, I actually inadvertently overlooked Ashanti. In addition to Thursday night, a phone call to her, I no write her a letter, but completely forgot to give her two days to ensure a letter of commitment. the next Christian Louboutin to give Ashanti Masi, and are victims of Li Lin guy!Sure enough, the morning saw the Internet into the mailbox , a full three unread mail, Cheap Handbags, and has two or top urgent for. Seal: not? you were in school canteens to eat? Do not be saved, and occasionally go out to eat good to know not? your body has been not so good, we must strengthen the nutrition Oh! have I told you not to read each successive more than one hour you have to do ah? you are a nobody in the outside of you, you have to manage their oh. By the way, your eye drops have not sold over there? if not used up on Let me help you buy, I send them over to you. but every day I am busy. yesterday sector where children have to go back to the aunts, the redistribution of the following tasks. now I do billing in addition to also should be added to the collection and examination, a lot of things waiting to use the university only to find something lost early do not know where to go, and the results had to dig out the book out before catching theory, and then keep the question of other colleagues, engage in people are too tired, I am sorry, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment